Hello girls,

I was in the supermarket yesterday, I wanted to buy some healthy groceries for me ( yes, I am trying to be disciplined in the moment :))) While I was walking I have heard that some girls are talking about Optislim weight loss products.

One of them was talking how this optislim has some side effects, and that this is why she is not using those products. Now, I am not sure, because my sister told me that these products are something the best she has ever tried. I have to say that I am a little bit confused.

What do you know about side – effects of Optislim weight loss products?  

Good day all,

It depends. Personally, I didn’t have any side – effects and I was using Optislim weight loss products for almost three years. I must say that I adore chocolate and vanilla shakes, because they are really tasty. And, I have to be honest that I don’t know any of them who had some side – effects during this weight loss process with Optislim.

Maybe she was feeling weak, maybe she was using just optislim products, every day, and that is not ok. You have to know when to use it and when you need to stop with it.

So, if you want to try it, do it.

That is my advice! 

Hi girls,

I had a few side – effects while I was using optislim. I think that I had some side – effects while I was using those substances for the shakes (vanilla flavor, I think). I don’t know why that happened, but I have to say that this was not a big deal. Once, I threw up and I felt nausea in my stomach. That lasted for three or four days, and that is it.

Basically, I do believe that you don’t need to be afraid to use it, because it is pretty much safe. Find on the internet how and when to use it, and I believe that you won’t have any problems about it.

Bye!