The Paramedic and I were discussing this topic on the 4th over milkshakes. To me it means: - the ability to make my own choices for my own good - freedom from censorship and censuring - having the right and privilege (hell, the DUTY) to question authority in all its forms, legitimate or perceived - the ability to believe what I want Whatever your beliefs, in a free society you are able to believe them, and support them with your voice, your dollars, and your muscle without fear of repercussion. No one has the right to censor you, stealing your words away from you, under any circumstances. For instance, I may not agree with the politics and beliefs of every person on this board, but I do respect them as yours. What does freedom mean to you?

I think you've hit most of it, Kid. Very well stated.

I love having the freedom to stray partially off-topic and say that a milkshake sounds really good right about now! :wink:

Well thanks a lot, now I want one. Did you enjoy yours? What flavor?

Freedom means wearing manties on my head and running around in circles screaming "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" if I want to.....

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

We miss you Janis

Not for me. I would just get milkshake on my freedom blue dress shirt.

That's pretty much sums it up, elkid. Also freedom means cultural and racial freedom. In Canada especially down here in Vancouver, multiculturalism forms a major aspect of life.

I think freedom means I can put the TP roll on whatever way I want!