I am supposed to move in together with my boyfriend and I am pretty much "terrified" for until now our relationship was based on dating and it was fine to me. When we first start talking about moving in together I was thrilled but now I am scared is it going to affect my freedom I am used on to so much. The thing is what I should expect when we move in together does that means I am about to change all my habits?

He he it sure is that moving in together would change your habits-but only some of them and if you two make a deal before moving in together than your habits might change only partly. You know when you move in together you're not the center of the universe anymore meaning that now there’s another person that has it own needs, wishes and habits that are also about to be respect. Anyway the smart thing before you quit this relationship dating habit and pass on to moving in together tale is that you two first discuss openly all the aspects of your future life under the same roof-you know it's not that simply as it may sound. And you don't seem to be ready for that yet, it seems you are not willing to give up your freedom still so I think you better reconsider it again and if you figure out you are not ready than I suggest you better delay moving in together for some other period and keep on with relationship dating for quite some time yet. Take care!

well the only solution i took was to get out. i spent as much time as i could away from home. i stay after school, spent time at my friend's houses. As for your sister there is always ways to get her to leave you alone. never hit her instead you might find this strange but be as nice to her as you can and maybe it will rub off. but don't go over board

i think after that step up u start to expect more out of each other and u set ur own standards. and u start getting more comfy wit each other so ur not gonne be all happy tappy all the time so things will change