Hi. My boyfriend told me I should wear dresses and skirts, that I will look better in that. I like pants and T-shirts. I don`t think clothing is important. How much does appearance mean to you?

Hi. I have to wear suits when I work. I hate suits, but people think that I am more serious when I wear one. It is stupid, I know. I agree with you, clothing shouldn`t be important. But I like girls in dresses and skirts. I like people dressed well, because they look good. It doesn`t mean they are good, only they look good. Appearance means nothing. You have to get to know somebody and that somebody is under the clothes.

Hi-
I totally agree. Appearance does not mean that much but somehow I have trouble ignoring my appearance. Currently right now, I have bad skin. Either its pimples, a allergic reaction or my health (since I am struggling on healthy food.) So I cannot exactly say that I think appearance does not matter. It doesn't really, but it does only a bit. Thats what I think. But then again, a strong part of me wants to yell out to everybody "LOOKS DO NOT MATTER!" I have heard of the saying, "Don't judge people by their looks", and mostly I do not. But the problem is a lot of other people DO still care about their appearances and DO judge other people by their looks. Which I think is TOTALLY WRONG!

Appearance means so much to me that I tend to look at every detail of my clothing. But I make sure I wear the clothes that I want and comfortable with and not the ones that people think will look good on me.

________________ 
lira07