Hello, I am 35 years old and I have just been diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. You might imagine how delightful it is to fall unconscious in the street with no one to help you. Well, I have decided to treat it anyway I can, but I am not sure what does the treatment for this condition include?

Unfortunately, and this might be something your doctor already told you, there is not much that can be done regarding vasovagal syncope. I mean, treatment is considered almost unnecessary. This means that doctor might search for some underlying condition that triggers fainting and there are also some techniques for preventing increased blood flow to the legs and there are even some meds (beta blockers).

i am 13 and i have vasovagal syncope i was diagnosed with it at the age of 10 i have had some very hard times with this lots of my friends think im just another person some it's hard to tell.i like it that now i know 3 more people that have this and i can feel normal. :-)