What happens in someone’s body when it faints? Is blackout always outcome of fainting? I really don’t understand this, because people faint in very different situations and because of different medical conditions. Can anyone explain me this?

Fainting involves a temporary reduction of blood and oxygen supply to the brain resulting in a blackout. There few types of fainting. I hope this will help you to understand. Vasovagal syncope is the common faint associated with a stress response of the autonomic nervous system which can either suddenly lower the pulse rate, the blood pressure or both. Carotid sinus syncope is also associated with abnormal sensitivity to external pressure over the region of the nerve sensory organ at the bifurcation of the external and internal carotid arteries in the neck and tussive syncope induced by coughing fits, also called larangeal syncope. Some of the other common medical conditions which may result in syncope are fall in blood pressure when standing and heart rhythm problems.

i black out once and now i anwer to slove my question