i am 25 years old,1year 9month is running of my married life,before marriage my period was regular but after marriage it delaying 2 or 4 days for some month then for a week,12,15,17 days delay.my doctor told that i have pcos she gave me glycomet 850mg daliy once a day
now my periods are regular from 3months.this month before my period i got pregnancy symptom like sore & tender breast and frequent urine.then after passing my date i got negative pregnancy blood test.i was feeling that i am pregnant but no and period started after 10days.so any one can say me how can it be getting pregnancy symptoms and starts period

Because they are not pregnancy symptoms. A bunch of random symptoms happening together does not automatically mean pregnancy. It could be a variety of reasons why your breasts hurt and you're urinating more ofter.

You're not pregnant.