I am interesting in what environmental factors make one at risk of RA? The thing is that I had sort of a hard life that was somehow similar to that of my mom and she ended up with RA diagnose and anyway I am curious since I have already started having some joints pain –and I am only 32 y/o- that are most severe in the morning and so I would like to hear what could have caused this joint pain and am interesting what environmental factors make one at risk of RA so I could know how to avoid them? Thanks much!

I am afraid I haven't understand your question completely but I suppose you are curious of the hereditary factor as well as some other environmental factors make you at risk of developing RA and if so RA is hereditary at some level but its usual cause is bacterial or viral infections and if your mom had it still doesn't means you could be at risk of RA. Also the way you live and care for your organism may make one at risk of RA but there are also some help steps that could help in managing or even preventing one gets RA such as regular exercise, weight control managed by healthy diet and also some relaxation techniques are of help. anyway before you start doubting on this you better go see a doc discussing this issue with him first and just to make sure you may have some blood test as well as imaging involving X-rays of your joints just to make a right diagnose and its cause determining the factors that have caused you this painful joints.