Hey guys. So apparently my brother from my dad's first marriage has some health issues. Actually, heart issues. He is 17 years old and he is volleyball player, and at one training he got really sick. They took him to the ER and they diagnose acyanotic heart defect. He was always healthy but doctors told us that this could be "quite" and that this just woke up after a while, maybe during the training. Now, I did some research about this and I am wondering w ho can get Acyanotic heart defect and what are risk factors? Thanks in advance! 

Greetings folks. This condition can get anyone who has possibility to get any of heart failures. Actually, this is a group of more than thirty - five disorders in which the structure of the heart is somehow impaired.  An acyanotic heart defect is a congenital heart defect (you probably already know this) that does not usually interfere with the amount of blood oxygen that reaches the tissues of the body. Acyanotic heart defects do not cause cyanosis, or a blue-tinge to the lips, skin or nail beds. That is a mistake and people usually believe at this but this is not true. Ask your doctor that.  

Hello everyone.I believe that this is very common issue. Acyanotic heart disease menas that a blood oxygen levels are adequate, but the blood is not pumped around the body at the normal way as it should be. Symptoms may not be immediately apparent in newborns, they can be shown later. The condition
can cause problems over time and that is why you need to be careful and observe your kid. Blood pressure is usually higher than normal, and it is making the heart work harder in order to pump blood, often weakening the
heart. The patient may suffer from pulmonary hypertension that can cause
breathless or dizziness.

Hi! My doctor explained to me this because my sister's kid has problem with it. He told me that acyanotic congenital heart lesions involve shunting of blood from the left heart to the right heart and most typically include atrial septal defect ventricular septal defect ( and patent ductus arteriosus. It looks like that  acyanotic lesions always result in increased pulmonary blood flow. There are some risk factors, but I believe that the most dangerous risk factors are those which can lead to some other, dangerous diseases.I am not so sure have I told you this as the way I should. But that is basically it.