Where do u live

He becomes gay... Hahaha

There's differing ideal situations regarding swallowing semen. If you love the taste of it, then let it flow into your mouth and hold it there for a minute or two, letting it coat your tongue, teeth, sides of the mouth and also permeate the sense of smell... then swallow it all. Everything. Don't wash out of rinse your mouth, let the full effect linger for a while... you'll now have a distinct CUM Breathe. Also when taking it into your mouth, seal your lips around his shaft and gently siphon as you would a straw...and moan happily as this is the most precious gift he can give you - his warm, fresh seed.

Then if you want to feel it ejaculating on the back of the mouth or going directly into throat, deep throat it and let him give you everything he can unload into you, look up at him, with happy eyes, and again, moan happily with his erect and stiffened penis shoved down your throat all the way, which means the full length of it. If he's 13 1/2 inches long, learn to take it all, not just four or five inches. I did!

For me, I love to suck it, have him unload, and swallow - then position me to take it anally. When I am having sex, I want to know it and feel "taken" and "owned" and thoroughly "screwed" until I climax multiple times and temporarily go blind. This then is called "f*****g MY LIGHTS OUT". I love knowing he's in me all the way, and I can see my breasts bouncing and my nipples are so erect they itch and hurt. Afterwards, once he's drained dry - I'll get up, wipe my butt with tissue, but not let the semen release out of me. I want to keep it as long as possible. Then I'll put on a fresh adult disposable diaper, covered by adult vinyl pants and go to sleep with him. This is my impregnation period - as his semen is working it's magic inside of my colon and intestines. Later - at some point, I'll feel my body pushing it out and soaking the diaper - then I get up, clean myself, and then shower. The soiled diaper is put into a plastic shopping bag, tied closed and tossed in the trash can in the garage. The vinyl pants get washed.

I'm a petite, pretty, male to female transsexual - and I have been bi since I was 12. MY first real blow job, with a man, who had a very large erection - "huge" - was when I was 18 1/2 years old and in the US Air Force and he was my Squadron Commander! He singled me out immediately from week one, and then began covertly dating me... and then taking me to his place off base, and there, I gave him a blow job with swallowing. The next day, on Saturday, he took me shopping. He bought everything I needed to be feminine, sexy, diapered, and exclusively his only, for one and a half years. He was 32 years old. We were never caught or discovered. This was in 1968. I'd been on hormone concoctions from the time I was 15 and had some development and feminizing. He told me I was the BEST f**k, BEST SUCK he ever knew. He in turn taught me everything I needed to know.. Today I'm 69 years old and still healthy, still f*****g, still sucking, still swallowing with my partner of 27 years. Life is good.

There is a chance of HIV as mentioned. If he is clean/healthy, nothing will happen, you will just want more! Much older brother started me when I was 5 and loved it. Now a freshman and suck penis almost daily

hey where are you live I want to meet you