My question is about semen/sperm. After sex, what happens to it? Does it dissolve in the body if it does not fertilize an egg? The reason I am asking is because the day after I had sex (yes, unprotected) I peed and noticed a white glob when I did. There wasn't much and it was in a clump; also, it was lumpy, and had what I believed to be sperm in it. What happens to semen/sperm and what does it look like if it does come out of a woman's body? Thank you so much for your replies. 

yes the semen eventually absorbs into the body and some leaks out especially after one stands for awhile.

what you was may or may not be semen. semen usually liquifies about 30min after ejaculation.

i hope this helps some. if you havce more questions just ask

thanks

Thank you for your reply. I have searched the web a bit and found that when you stand up it can; women on other forums mentioned after they went to the bathroom semen/sperm had leaked out.

yep you are exactly right that can happen but not all of the semen runs out some of it absorbes. 

a boy by the age of 13 they get sperm inside them. they use sperm to have babys. Now sperm is two diffrant colors. i think!

P.s some times the boy gets sperm when their 11

Hey there "doctor" I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you please try to explain it better? Thanks