So recently my boyfriend and I got really sexual one day. I gave him a blow job not up to a point where he cummed but just for a while. We then changed positions and he placed his penis in me and we had unsafe sex without condom for only a few seconds. He pulled out and I sucked it again a bit and we continued the unsafe sex for only a few seconds again and he pulled out and stopped. He then mastuerbated with his hand for a while until he cummed in my mouth. We then cleaned ourselves individually but can I get pregnant from what just happened? I'm sure I sucked the pre cum and he didn't cummed in me. Please help

There is the possibility of getting pregnant from what happened if it took place at a fertile time. But you have given no indication of that. Pre-cum can contain sperm, and while you may have sucked it off his penis, you would not have cleaned his urethra.