so yesterday i smoked for the first time, and i dont know why but i did, and i did it with some friends and by accident i took a huge hit and swallowed ALL of the smoke, they said its really bad, but i dont know, and i am wondering if it has ever happened to anyone else who smoked marijuana and im wondering if it is serious.

There ain't nothing wrong with it... its not bad for you at all. I do it all the time because when your burp... smoke comes out... atleast for me it does. I think its pretty cool and I'm 99% sure its not bad for you.

LOL, You swalloed weed smoke haha thats a good one.

When your Smoking your lungs are already "Swalloing" Weed smoke all you did was inhale. Regardless the smoke comes out because your lungs push it out your fine.

If you don't wanna smoke weed don't. The long terms effects of quitting are horrible.

What long term effects... when your just walking around feining for some bud then you just smell it outta nowhere for like 5 seconds then its gone!... yeah that horrible, im serious. and also your not swallowing weed smoke everytime you inhale... it goes to your lungs... he talking about he still had it in his mouth and then swallowed the smoke into his stomach... like I said aint nothing wrong with that... just burp if you do cause its so much fun... espeecially if your sitting at dinner with your parents and they dont know you smoke weed then allof the sudder... POOF... a nice cloud of smoke comes out your mouth... very nice trick to play.

yea its truly okay when i smoked for the first time i swalloed it to itll just make your throat burn but its not bad you actually swalloing it when you inhale but the smoke just takes longer to come out i get real screwed all all the time the only weed that i freak out about is sour d dont do it you cant even swalow your spit it gives you mad cottonmouth so i dont reccomend sour d its a f*****g awesome ass high dont get me wrong but keep smoking and youll get used to it

don't worry it's not that bad, just avoid it in the future because it's not thing you should be doing. it might make you a bit sick but probably not. Let the smoke come down your lungs then exhale it out, not swallowing it into your belly :)

actually swallowing smoke is bad for your stomach and can cause heartburn and indigestion, any smoke in your stomach is bad for you, 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Can cause CHS.. NOT FUN TO DEAL WITH

what is CHS??

you are so gonna die

Seriously? one hit of pot will not hurt you in any way (unless you touch it while it's burning).