I have just found out that I am in my 3rd week of pregnancy. Both my husband and I are thrilled with excitement, we already started planning what to do in next 8 months. I do not have any medical problems except for the mild headaches that occur from time to time. I already take medications for that, but I was wondering – what headache meds could I use while breastfeeding?

There are a lot of new mothers who re concerned about the health of their babies and all because of the medications they used and are still using. There are several things you could do. First, consult your doctor. Second – look out for these tips: Watch for half life of a drug, molecular weight (weight over 200 cannot easily penetrate mother's milk), oral bioavailability and much more. All these factors you can find in many books whose main theme is pregnancy and medications use.