Hi, folks. My wife and I will become parents very soon for the very first time in our lives. There are so many things we have to think about and one of them is baby crib. We would like to hear your advices considering this. Can you suggest some brand that is good? Thank you in advance.

Hi, folks. First let me congratulate you. I think that the brand is not so important. Buying expensive crib does not always mean necessarily the best comfort. You should pay special attention to the mattress. Ask more about its height and firmness. I also recommend sides that you can drop. This is quite handy. You can also consider wheels on your crib. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I must agree with the previous post. If you follow the instructions from manufacturer, then almost every crib is safe. This goes even for cheaper ones. I also had crib with drop sides. You can take crib with one side drop. My crib didn’t have wheels, but it is an interesting solution. I think one of the most popular brands is Chicco if you insist on brands. I hope we’ve helped you a little with your choice. Good luck!