actually this is doesn't look normal when you are on m.c. something like pieces of liver come out. I had this month my m.c. and for the 1-st time it happen this. A few pieces of blood and it was looking like pieces of  lungs and some like liver which it makes my wonder, because i always am protected( with condom or anticonceptional) . I would really appreciate if someone knows what is this exactly. many of you are saying it's nothing but blv me this it should be something. thank you i look forward to hear from you soon. BTW i don't have any bad symptoms.

Hi dodo, What you are experiencing is really pretty normal. During your menstrual cycle, the lining to your uterus thickens to get ready for pregnancy. Then when you have your period, your body sheds this lining along with blood. Many women have clots in their menstrual blood from time to time. The clots may be bright red or dark in color & are often shed on the heaviest days of bleeding. The presence of multiple clots may make your blood seem thicker or denser than usual. Your body typically releases anticoagulants (substance that thins the blood) to keep the blood from clotting as it's being released. However, when your period is heavy & blood is being rapidly expelled, sometimes there is not enough time for the anticoagulants to work. That enables clots to form.  There are other causes for clotting, but if this is the first time this has ever happened to you, it is something you need to watch for during your next few cycles & if it continues then I would talk to your doctor about those possibilities. I hope this was helpful and maybe eased your mind. Good luck to you.

Hi Blonde !!!! i really appreciate for this good news:) after few days you make my day indeed. I was wonder coz after 43 years i never experience things like that and it was kind of weird seeing such a things coming out ;)..... god bless you and thank you very much for your help. Thank you again . Best regards ;)

You're very welcome, glad I could help. :-)