I am really very scared..there's some white gooey thing comg out of my vagina..my stomach pains a bit and I've become a little fat..I've never had sex or kissed a boy..I don't know if I'm pregnant??can u all help me plzzzzzz..I don't want to share this story with my mom.

Health Guru
You dont say if you have started your periods yet or not hun
if you have never kissed a any or had sex why would you think you might be pregnant?

I have started getting my periods.

Okay, so, if you've never EVER had sex, there is NO way you are pregnant. also, go tell your mom. she can help you more than an internet site.

***this post is edited by moderator *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

, itll only get worse if you don't.

I think that white stuff is simply a normal mucus secretion or vaginal discharge. You'll notice that for about 3 to 5 days, especially in the morning as you get up and go to the bathroom. You can inspect that mucus further by having some in your finger and try to stretch it with your thumb. At first it will be like bead on your finger tip. The next days, it will become more liquefied, until it appears like raw egg white. That means that you are ovulating - your body will release an egg. This is a natural process in girls. After your menstruation period, the walls inside your uterus will again thicken with blood. This "bed" of blood will be where your egg will rest when it reaches that part of your body. A day after you have released your egg, your mucus will turn sticky and then will not be going out of your body for awhile. In about 14 days, after you've released your egg, your next menstruation period will occur. You posted this on Feb 12. Find out if you'll have your period around 14 to 18 days from now...Feb. 26 to March 2. That white stuff is actually a sign that you're in good health. That should be white or clear. Someday, when you are married and would like to have a baby...that white stuff will be a sign that you can have that baby. Your future husband's sperms will be shielded by that "egg white" from the acid inside (protecting the vagina). When the sperms get in and one of them meets your egg, that's the time when a new life, a baby will begin to form.

Ok thank you