Hey there,

My little sister, Aisha, started to follow Warrior diet program, because some girl from her tennis club told her that this is the best diet program for her, if she wants to become professional tennis player. I don’t agree with this, because you can never tell that to someone, but OK, I can’t do nothing right now. Aisha wants to follow this diet program, and she wants my help. She wants me to cook for her sometimes. That is not problem for me, but I was wondering, what do you need to avoid if you are following Warrior diet program?

Tell me as much as you know! 

Like every other diet program, this one advices you to avoid all unhealthy groceries and all unhealthy meals, such as fast food, fried foods, snacks, chocolate and of course, you should avoid sugar in your tea and coffee. Basically, this diet program is very simple, it is strict, but not that hard. It wants to improve your body’s survival capabilities and it does it on some unique way. All you need to do is to eat healthy, avoid foods that can harm your body, an basically that is it.

If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

Bye!

Hey there girls,

CatherineB, I agree with you. Those are things that you should avoid if you want your body to be perfect while you are following this diet program. But, I have to say that I have tried this diet program, and I didn’t like it. It is a little bit confusing for me, even if I wanted to learn as much as I can about this – but nothing, no connection :/

I agree that it is clear – you know what to eat, what to avoid and basically it is not complicated, but.. I don’t like it, I am sorry.

Enjoy! 

Hi you,

I know that a lot of people consider this diet program as a very complicated program, but it is not. It is clear and understandable as well. I don’t know why you have so much trouble to learn it :) LOL. If you follow some main tips, you can’t make a mistake. You can just love it. Of course, the beginning is always hard, but it is easy after.

Don’t eat sandwiches, chips, chocolate, etc. Don’t eat anything from the bakery store, and eat as much as vegetables as you can. You will see that this one can actually work.

Have a nice day!