Hi everyone,

My sister is really boring with Herbal magic weight loss program. One day she is into it, next day she hate it – I really don’t know how to help her. Just when I was thinking that she quit this idea, to follow this diet program, she came at my home, thrilled because she have heard that in this diet program, there is something like Personal health coach. Now, I am really confused and I don’t know what to think. Can you tell me what is role of Personal health coach in Herbal magic weight loss program? I am now really curious!

Regards! 

Hi, I don’t know why you find this unbelievable. I mean, that is totally normal, because now, everything has its own personal coach. And, that is ok if you ask me. Personal health coach can be anyone, who was trained to be one of them. It is easy. Now, you can have your own personal health coach, who will follow your progress, who will tell you how to behave in diet program, what to eat, etc. It is really good, especially for those people who are not disciplined in their diet programs. So, if your sister believes that she will be able to be good in this with her personal coach, it is ok to try this. Good luck!

Hey,

As you already know, Hebal Magic is a Canadian weight loss program and it has over 150 health and nutrition centers in whole Canada. It is, so far, the largest company in Canada. So, you can’t really expect that this huge company works without personal coaching, right? They all are so well educated and they have their own role, such is to teach their clients how to treat their body, to learn what to eat. Their role is really huge in Herbal magic weight loss program, especially for those who doesn’t know how to treat it.

Good luck there!