Once upon a time I’ve dreamed about becoming a doctor. Everything concerning medicine interested me, so it was only natural for me think about medical college. I’ m 18 now and I think a little different than before. I’m still interested in medicine, not in standard, but in naturopathic one. Is there a college of naturopathic medicine?

Of course there are, probably in many countries. For example, you have 8 colleges in UK, 4 in Ireland, many in United States etc. But before you apply for entering this college, you should get some info. A naturopath can work within hospitals, but he’s usually alone in a so called freelance environment. And there are 6 principles of naturopathic medicine. They are: The healing power of nature, Identify and treat the cause, First do no harm, Treat the whole person, The physician as teacher, Prevention. Examine these rules, and decide.