Hey, I'm 13 and a male. I just want to know what is the avergae Australian penis size, I know size doesn't matter but I just want to know, I've heard it's 3.5 inches. Mines 4.2. Whats the average?

Hi Calvin

As people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis and the range of sizes for guys the same age can vary a great deal.

At 4.2 your size is good for your age and there will be guys much smaller as well as much bigger that is common since there is such a wide range of sizes among guys the same age.

Here is a chart that can give you a bit of a guideline and many guys will be within the average range for their age but there will be guys well below or above what is considered average for their age.

Puberty and penis size: Length by age.

These lengths are taken from a table in the textbook Adolescent Health Care: A Practical Guide. These are approximate ranges of nonerect (soft) penises.

Age 10 to 11: 1.6 inches (4      cm) to 3.1 inches (8 cm) Age 12: 2.0 inches (5 cm) to      4.0 inches (10 cm) Age 13: 2.0 inches (5 cm) to      4.7 inches (12 cm) Age 14: 2.4 inches (6 cm) to      5.5 inches (14 cm) Age 15: 3.1 inches (8 cm) to      5.9 inches (15 cm) Age 16: 3.9 inches (10 cm)      to 5.9 inches (15 cm) Age 17: 3.9 inches (10 cm)      to 6.3 inches (16 cm) Age 18: 4.3 inches (11 cm)      to 6.7 inches (17 cm)