Okay, I have read up on this and stuff but i'm scared. I'm 16 I have a deep voice, I have hairy legs, I have a few upper lip and, and I now have minimum arm hair, I have pubic hair. My penis hasn't grown. I don't really know how big I am I don't measure it. I am scared because I have had a'lot of girlfriends who have wanted to have sex but I couldn't cause I was to scared about my penis size. Please help?

Hi! Sometimes a penis won't begin to get longer until the teen is 14 years old. If there is no change by the time he is 14 years old, a trip to the doctor may be necessary. These are approximate ranges of nonerect (soft) penises for age of 16: 3.9 inches (10 cm) to 5.9 inches (15 cm). Measuring penis size is a tricky thing, and is affected by many different factors, so take these numbers with a grain of salt. Normal size can range from approximately 1 inch to 1.5 inches larger or smaller than these averages. Penis size is rarely a medical concern. There always seems to be pressure to be bigger and larger, and boys always think that they are smaller than average. But if you are still concerned about your penis size you should talk to your doctor and he will reassure you.

To the original poster - it actually would be helpful for you to measure...you may THINK it's smaller than average but it actually isn't for your age. Guys (especially younger ones) often think they are small and they really aren't. There's just not a lot to compare to at your age!