I am a 14 year old male. My penis is about 1 inch or so when un-erect, 2 inches or so when erect. Is this normal? Will it get bigger? I was also reading some other stuff when looking at the site and came accross "When a young man has thick curly pubic hair he will be able to produce a thick ejaculate". I cannot yet ejactulate. I also do not have a full "foreskin". Its not like adults yet. Will it grow or is there a problem? Also, one more thing.. My parents often tease me about things like have you got a girlfriend, what do you get up to in your bedroom. I just try to change the subject, and i have not even dreamed about talking to them. I would get very imbarrissed.

I rally wouldn't trust answers you get on this site. If your really concerned about it, next time your at the doctor, when they ask you questions with your parent out of the room ask. Lighten the mood about it to make you feel more comfortable. Say "i know this is kinda an awkward question, but..." trust me your doctor wont make you feel embarrassed, they get questions like that all the time. And wouldn't you feel better know that you have a real answer from a medical professional then some goof on the computer?

As much as I agree with TRMD1221 that a professional's opinion is always more dependable than someone on the internet, I also understand that you'd really like SOME sort of answer as well.

The questions you ask have to do with puberty and growth, of course. Have you started puberty yet? (Here's a great link to puberty and the physical symptoms of it)

I'm pretty sure the quote about pubic hair and ejaculation is purely mythical and holds no ground whatsoever, because your pubic hair has nothing to do with the organs that produce ejaculation.

As for your parents, maybe that's just their way of trying to encourage you to talk to them about these issues. Maybe you should talk to them about how the way they're teasing you is only making you more embarrassed about it. Figure out a way to make both you and your parents comfortable about your sexual maturity.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

This is how normal penis grows from age 10 to18: Age 10 to 11: 1.6 inches to 3.1 inches; Age 12: 2.0 inches to 4.0 inches; Age 13: 2.0 inches to 4.7 inches; Age 14: 2.4 inches to 5.5 inches; Age 15: 3.1 inches to 5.9 inches; Age 16: 3.9 inches to 5.9 inches; Age 17: 3.9 inches to 6.3 inches; Age 18: 4.3 inches to 6.7 inches. Just measure but if your embarrased dont tell anyone your measuring. Thats the only good info i can give you. Also dont worry about size it should get bigger during puberty which lasts 4 years.

I'm not so sure on the size. When I was 14  had a 5 inch non-erect penis.  Maybe you should try to hand stretching techniques? 
If your 14 it will get bigger. Penis size gets huge entering your twenties.

No need to worry dude,when i was 14 my penis was 2.5 inch,,i donno knw when it started growing but now im 20 and my penis is 6.4 inch i think its natural and even girth of penis increases with slow masturbation process try it and have a longer penis

Is this your personal experience OR have you read it in a seriously examination?