I am 20 year old my penis size was about 7cm is it enough for sex?what should be average penis size for 20year old?

It's big enough. It's what you make of it, not the actual size.

Average is between 5 - 5 1/2" or 12.7-14 cm.

Hi yeah you have passed quality control good luck.....Bob

I do not know you did mistakes that it is 7 cm or 7 inches.It,s OK even if it is 7 cm it is 2.7 inches.you can give best pleasure to you girl friend.Even she can get pregnant with this size.For more enjoyment yo have to use doggy position or missionary by placing pillows under her back so that your penis head hit her "G" spot with each out and in movement I mean during thrusting/Pumping. Use your hands too much during foreplay.Penis size is not big matter.Main function is that how you use hands, tong, .lips and your whole body during foreplay and during sex.During intercourse try to finger her clitoris too sure she will moan and get full pleasure with this and get many many waves in her body.She will ejaculate too with some drops of water,you will feel you self when she get orgasm her vagina muscles will contract inward and you will feel you penis will be more hold in side her,same time you will also ejaculate fully.
So do not worry about size you are having very best size even if it is 7 cm because if it is 7 inches may be it is your assumption that your are having long penis but it is painful for her and not enjoyable.

talk to your doctor about getting a big penis! "viagra"

How is sex

How is sex feel

hello
my penis is small but am 20.

Use massage oil....Japani hebal massage oil....it will gelp u to get a bigger size in 4 weeks...good luck

My penis is like 17 cm and i am 18 years old.
Is this normal???
And is my penis get bigger any more???

Yes bro it is... I'm from the South Pacific Region and my penis is now 15cm and I'm 15.. I'm a virgin though.

Im still 13 but in 20 days i will be 14. So what should be my avarege penis size?

About 3" inches that should be it

I'm thirteen and I have a 5 1/2 inches
Is that big or not

I'm 15 what's my penis average size be