Hi, I am 17 years old and i have noticed that i have began to get pimples around the pubic area. I've been shaving my pubic area for a good amount of time, and now all of the sudden these wierd looking pimples have started to appear. I have tried popping them, and when i do pus and some tymes blood comes from them. I'm really scared and don't know what to do about them. Do you have any idea about what they might me?

I'ts messed up because most doctors will tell you that there is nothing wrong. Well they are wrong and you should complaint on them. Well the white pimple or white heads that most people refere to is a STI. STI stands for a sexual transmitted infection and up until know there is not one single doctor that can assign a medical treatment or its origins. Urologists will not know the answer and maybe dermatologists might since there are of experise is the skin. Good luck hope this was usefull.