about 3 days ago i noticed a few what look like pimples actually more like under the skin whiteheads i guess they didnt hurt so like a dummy i popped em all totally freaking out i had unprotected sex more than 2 months ago and i never expirienced any symtoms of a herpes virus i must say im not to happy with myself but i been slacking on bathing i take a shower every other day and i sit in a chair on a computer 8 hours a day i also stopped shaving my genital area a month ago and i didnt notice this till i decided to shave again so my question is it possible this is herpes i hate giong to doctors and i dont think i will even if i think i got this disease so im trying to get a clear head about this. the pimples as im calling them did not start hurting until i popped them i know your supposed to get symptoms up to 20 days after but its been way more than that they only appear to be in areas where i have hair i have a small cluster of them of like 4 but they are even spaced apart a little the pictures i see look similar to herpes but thats only because i popped them. otherwise i cant say they do give me some kind of idea if they dont heal soon or what i should look for to know more if it is herpes please i would appreciate any input i can get

I have the same problem dude. I have this one zit on my penis that wont go away. it's been there for over 2 weeks now. I don't want to pop it incase I spread the infection but it wont go away. I sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day too and I do sweat a lot normally. I have no other symptoms (brurning, itching, discharge...) but it still freaks me out. seeing the doctor in three days though. I'm nervous/excited to see the end of this.

Unless you start getting open sores or other herpes symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.

Getting a few whiteheads down there when you stop shaving and are not bathing every day would make sense.