I have recently noticed 3 'pimples' just outside of my pubic hair area. They are all actually larer than a normal pimple. One is right where my low-rise pants hit and it is extremely painful. I don't think they are ingrown hairs because they all lay just outside of the pubic hair, I also haven't shaved in about a week and a half. I am sexually active, but I'd say it has been over a month since I've had sex. I also use protection every time. One of the pimples seems to be drying out a bit and has white skin on it. The other 2 are very red, and they're all very hard when touched. They cannot be popped (no whiteheads or puss). Can anyone help me with the situation?

it might be a swollen lymph node

These are cysts due to a bacteria that is being expelled by the body. unfortunatly you have a virus that makes you supceptable to this bacteria. It bacteria penetrates skin that is more tender like the pubic area or the inside of the nostrill.

Sorry for the bad news... I am personally looking for a way to aviod the bacteria or supress the virus.