hi i am 16 years old. for the first time 2 days a go i shaved my pubic hairs. everything was fine unitl today when i looked in the mirror and sawa little red bumps some with white heads. what is this and wat should i do about it? i am really paranoid aboout this situation. please and thanks you for any help

Don't worry. That's really common when shaving your pubic area, especially for the first time.

When you shave down there, the pores become irritated, you get ingrown hairs, and bacteria gets in. All of that can cause those small pimples.

Just keep everything dry and clean. It will go away in a few days.

In the future when you do shave, do it in a warm shower, use shaving cream, and shave down with the grain.

Celebrity
Yes its a shaving rash. Nothing to worry about.
Next time put an antiseptic cream on after, it will stop it.
Dont dry shave Do it in the bath or shower.
Sudacrem is very good

ya thanks guys it is going away and i will use ur ideas next time.

Hello all! i need some help.. i had sex two days ago and right after it I saw a rash on both of my legs. One day later they were small pimples with a little puss. Im worried that I contracted something but nothing seems to fit the description that i saw on the internet. I dont have anything on my genitals just the leg area and under the pubic hair. They really look like a rash but im not sure since its in the region ... please help

THank you