So this may be a little redundant, and rather long, but I am seriously confused so I am going to give all the details. Not long ago I had a break out of small red bumps on my pubic area. None of them had heads at first and they didn't itch, burn or tingle before/during/after their appearance. Later a few of them formed little white heads that popped quickly and easily on their own and did not scab. These white heads were not in a cluster. I went to the doctor, and tested for STDs as I had just slept with a new sexual partner, and they all came back negative (luckily) But ever since, these bumps keep recurring. They clear up quickly, and come back just as quick. Sometimes they have little white heads, but they never blister, and they are only irritating when they get hot/sweaty. It doesn't necessarily match up with my shaving schedule so I'm not sure if its razor burn, and it seems like its more severe around my period, but its been about 3 months now and they have been present in one form or other almost the whole entire time with only a few clear days between. They'll be completely cleared up for a few days, then I get another break out. Has anyone heard of anything like this? It just doesn't sound completely like anything I've read about. I'm still worried about STDs because reading information on the internet is terrifying, and when I went to the doctor the break out was almost completely cleared up so there wasn't really anything to sample. I only get them ever in the pubic hair region and sometimes where my underwear grips around my groin. Some of them seem to be leaving little scars. They seem to always recur in about the same place, typically only on the left side, and I've never gotten them inside or on the genitalia itself.. Please help. Any thoughts are appreciated, I'm just getting frustrated.

I have a similar problem, i know it's not STI's for me (as i'm in a long term relationship and home my bf hasn't cheated lol) but I get these red spot like bumps always in the same place on the red hand side of my vagina. From research i've found that these bumps can be caused by sweat and rubbing of the skin. For instance if I wear tights for a while, like more than 12 hours, I find that I get these bumps the day after and last for about 3 days and are really sore for me. I find that antiseptic cream helps to take the pain away (if you find them sore too). I can't remember the name of the cause though...
I hope this helps a bit, nice to know your not alone isn't it? :-)
x

Yes, it is nice to know!! I'm thinking mine are cause by sweat and non - cotton clothing too.... they last about 3 days and then go away. Sounds like we have a similar situation! Thanks for the reply :-) it is nice to know i'm not the only one! Let me know if you hear anything else about these things, and I'll do the same!

Go see a dermatologist.  :)  They are experts at all kinds of skin-things, and will be able to diagnose and treat heat rash, razor burn, and STDs - or virtually anything else related to your skin or hair.

I get these too, or something similar, and I've always assumed it was just heat rash, though shaving and my period - and using pads - exacerbates it quite a bit.  Try getting some underwear with no leg elastic if the primary area is in the crease between torso and leg.

I have kind of the same problem that you're describing and it really worries me as well . But I do have a question for you . Do they normally appear in the creases between your legs and the very very bottom of your buttcheeks ? Do they appear where you normally shave as well ? And (not on) the space that kind of separates your clitoris ? I'm just really curious, I don't mean to get personal

Yes! I think I may know what you're talking about. And I have the same problem, these red bumps will show up and then go away in the pubic hair part of my vaginal area? I guess you could say. They don't hurt or anything but sometimes they itch and its annoying and scary. And worries me lol.