So I'm at home last night talking to this woman I met the day before
and she watching the Americas Store (aka) The Home shopping
network.

Okay I'll bite so I flip the remote over there and there's this woman

Shandra: Yes.

So I'm like "where do I sign up"?

So in your opinion what is the easiest job on the planet?

S99

Vice President of the United States of America

You have two duties:
1. Don't die
2. Preside over the Senate
(which is usually done by the President-Pro-Temp)

In return you get:
1. a place to live
2. a plane
3. bodyguards
4. a fleet of vehicles
5. lots of vacations (get to go glad hand with leaders of other nations)

And try not to look TOO stupid.

A friend of mine from college is an editor for Scuba magazine. He travels to exotic places, goes diving, writes about it, and gets paid to do it. As he says, "I had to find something to do with my English major."

Ballpen Catcher for the NY Yankees. (My dream job)

US Federal District Court Judge.

Parking lot attendant

Parking lot attendant
True story. My late father in law was killed in a parking lot accident (he was a parking attendant). My late mother in law had made him quit being a cop the year before (he was a narc) because it was too dangerous!

if i win 10 million dollars i'm going to open up a lemonade stand. i'll sell it for 10cents a cup. just like kids did back in the day.

i might even pay my mom to make the lemonade for me...

-blue

tiger at the zoo seems pretty easy

A teacher over the summer... :D

ditto on the parking attendant. the two chicks who work the booth at the parking deck at my school do NOTHING but talk on the phone ALL friggin day. one of the girls is too lazy to lean over and take the money out of your hand. one time when it was raining, i had to get out of my car and hand her the money because i pulled up two inches too far for her to reach over and take my money. another time, she refused to give me my change because i was in a hurry and pulled the 3 feet up to the gate forgetting to take my change. i put the car in reverse and backed up the three feet and argued with her for 10 minutes!!!

toll booth attendant- there's one woman we see pretty regularly on a local toll road. she is always on the phone. we have never gone through her gate that she has not been on the phone.