Hi. I’m 24 years old and I want to have abdominal liposuction. I’ve searched the net for the right doc for it and I came across Teresita Mascardo. I saw some of her breasts work and it looked very good indeed. Does she do liposuction and is she good in it as in breasts surgery? Thanks.

I know that she does many surgery procedures such as ear surgery, arm lifts and liposuction abdominal liposuction, blepharoplasty, all kinds of breast surgery, cellulite treatment and much more. I know that she is good in breasts and arms so I see no reason for her not being good in liposuction too. I would give her a try.

Sorry, I had breast work done by Teresita Mascardo aprroximately two years ago and the results were hideous. My breasts looked great at FIRST..but after two years I am desperately looking to hav ethem redone. Dr. Macsardo assured me that the best option for me would be over the muscle saline implant and so I took her word for it. Big Mistake. Not only did she leave a humungous scar around my right nipple but after two years the implants have dropped, are rock hard and the ripples are unbelieveable. They are misshapen and painful when I lie down on my stomach. They are also extremley palpable and for some reason they have folded and the creases are visible through my skin. They are awful. DO NOT go to this woman. She is only worried about money and not aesthetics.

I agree with the last statement. Theresita Mascardo is ONLY concerned about MONEY! I had my breast implants done by her two weeks ago (May 10, 2008). First her office tried changing my appointment two days prior, stating that Dr. Mascardo was already performing 24 hours of surgery that day and could I switch my appointment to the next day (mothers day).

When I finally had my surgery the Anesthesiologist wasn't even aware of the fact that I have a serious cardiac history. Dr. Mascardo never asked for my cardiac clearance that was imperitave for me to get before surgery and was willing to have me put to sleep without any monitoring of my heart or even being aware of a heart condition.

When I woke up from surgery the first thing Dr. Mascardo said to me was that my pregnancy test on my bloodwork (which should have been reveiwed before hand) was positive and that I would have to terminate the pregnancy because of birth defects due to the anesthesia. This bloodwork was ordered by Dr. Mascardo and was to be reviewed by her before my surgery.

On top of that she completely violated every HIPA law by going upstairs and telling my male friend that I was with that I was pregnant!

I am almost three weeks post op and I still have a ton of pain! One breast appears to be larger than the other (although I will wait for final results in 4 months). She is in her Connecticut office 4 days of the week and NEVER available for her New York patients.

This story goes on and on and anyone who wants more information on my experience may contact me at _[removed]_.

DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN!

I went to Dr. Mascardo in april of 2008. Not only would I say do not go to this woman, but now you cant, because the atty general in Ct shut her down for gross conditions and utilizing an unlicensed anesthesiologist!!!! I am still moritified. My breast augmentation was fine for a while, but one is bigger than the other, the bigger one is dropping and i can feel ripples (and its supposedly under the muscle) I can feel both valves where they fill the saline, and the bigger one has a constant painful itching feeling (hard to describe). This woman is a monster and if you saw her and had problems, i would definitely report it!!

I cannot agree more with these previous posters. I went to her in high school for a simple mole removal. Her first comment to me was 'oh, you'd be so pretty if it weren't for your nose! You should let me fix it'. I happen to think my nose is just fine, thank you very much, but the statement was very hurtful and I was pretty self conscious about it for a while. The 'simple' mole removal was awful as well. The scar was terrible and the anesthesia (or whatever she used) to dull the pain didn't work at ALL. I also had a friend who went to her for a chin augmentation and ended up with awful scars and a WAY oversized chin (which later had to be removed) because Mascardo insisted that size would look best. As a previous poster mentioned, her office was shut down when inspectors discovered rat feces there. Please...no one go to this awful woman if she's even still in business.

I went to her to have a consultation for Tummy Tuck, as soon as she walked in the room she said Oh look at your apron, i will cut it off and put it in the zip lock bag and I will give it to you so you could frizz it. I was in shock....

I too had surgery done from Teresita Mascardo and tried to get a law suit against her but she falsifyed her records pertaining to me, she has since lost her ability to practice in both CT and NY. If you had the same problem I would love to hear from you,  ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

This may be a little late but if you google her name only dr Teresita Mascardo you will see her violations how she was shut down in connecticut as well as a pdf of a violation hearing in ny.

i did my implants twice with her 13 years ago. she did'nt put the saline implants under the muscle and she made them to big. now i am 48 last year i had surgery with a dr. from ny. he can't fix them. going back again this year 2012. this has been a nightmare!!!

This lady is a monster

im glad she's out of business.she was only concern abt the money.she has no bedside manners and dont care act her patient.she went out of business due to greed...

I had the exact same nightmare with Teresita!! I told her from the very start ,i wanted to look natural,& procedure done under crease,& under muscle,well she did the exact opposite,assuring me that i had enough breast tissue,to go above muscle and look natural! She also convinced me to go thru my areola,which i never wanted! I took her word for it,they looked good at first but as time passed they became hard capsulated implants...I was traumatized to say the least!!! A number that did on my self esteem!! I went back she redid them,assuring me that with a high profile implant ...again thru my areola which i never wanted....id be good! Well the same thing happened again!! My husband was furious and forbid me to go back to her..I was to shy in the beginning to have such a personal surgery with a male dr,in fact all my drs were always women,but now i was desperate to find the best dr around,i heard nothing but wonderdul stories about his surgeries,have heard him on the radio,he has been in magazines.I kicked my shyness aside and went to Dr Greenburg,he had a lot of work ahead of him,he not only did he have to pull out over the muscle capsulated implants,and perform breast aug the correct way,under my muscle,but now i needed a Breast LIft because now my skin was so stretched out from an implant being over muscle being held up by skin!!! This wrecked my head and affected so much of my life ..after this was done,i needed a second lift,if my mind serves me right Dr Greenberg did a second lift no charge,he saw the impact emotionally i was going thru,all for acting upon impulse,not doing enough research, making the wrong decision going to Teresita! After the second surgery and capsulation,i had literally lost my mind,calling her over and over ,she was avoiding me,than finally she accepted my request and squashed what was left on my balance.
My areola has decreased in size which i cry about to this day! I was a b cup before The surgeries ever began,with nice size areola's!! 6 years later ,i am back at Dr Greenburg having another lift for droopage...I have always been in good shape,workout,weight train,do spin,former dance teacher,eat right and here i am scheduled for a 3rd lift bc of this evil women i put all my faith in!!
I hate you Teresita!! To this day,i cry,i am a women in my 40's Teresita!!!! I can not believe all the bad reports i have just read about you and to know i was a victim in this awful environment you called practice,takes my breath away,as tears fill my eyes..i believed in you to fullfill one of my dreams ,a nightmare to last a lifetime.

This monster of a person ruined me as well and not only do I have life long cosmetic defects from her but it has ruined my health. This doctor should be sued even if our surgery was years ago from her.

It is 2017 years after the surgery but if anyone wants to still legally go after her let me know as we all live with the after affects every day of our lives.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use