I'm 23 years old and I had tubal ligation surgery about 5 1/2 months ago by way of filshie clip sterilization. I've had normal periods since the surgery (in September '09) and my periods are always on time. Recently i've been having symptoms that could be either pregnancy or PMS, except for the excessive amounts of saliva in my mouth- I have 2 other children and the only time i've had excessive saliva in my mouth is during pregnancy. This is so scary to me. I'm only a day late and keep getting cramps in my abdomin and lower back aches like AF is going to start any moment, but i'm scared to test. Is pregnancy possible or am I just worrying myself too much?

Please help with any advice!!! Thank you.

Hi honey! I don't want to worry you BUT tubal ligation is NOT 100% effective and is more likely to fail after several years or at the beginning - IF and I really mean IF it wasn't completely done! So unfortunately honey, you WILL need to take a test to find out! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health!