i had my tubes tied 5yrs ago and i think i may be pregnant! i think they were tied and and cut at what higher risk do i have of getting prenant even if im not now? i read that my tubes could grow back together but the risk is smaller when cut or burned...

the odds of that happening are slim, but it has happened. what reason do you have for thinking that you are pregnant? if you think that you may be pregnant, take a pregnancy test, or go see your doctor.

There is a .4% chance of pregnancy after tubal ligation.

--LinZ

Many women wrongly assume that a Tubal Ligation is a 100% method of birth control. Although considered a permanent form of birth control, there is still a margin of error. The chances are limited, but always a slight possibility.
A recent study has estimated that 143 women in 10,000 get pregnant after a tubal. 1.43%. In rare cases the fallopian tubes grow back together allowing fertilization. Keep in mind that many of these pregnancies actually turn out to be ECTOPIC pregnancies because of the damage done to the tubes during the actual tubal ligation.
10 years after a tubal ligation, the pregnancy rate actually goes up slightly. The precentage rises to 1.85%.
This is just an average and you will find that most women do not get pregnant. Pregnancy after a tubal ligation is very rare.

i had my tubes tie about 13 years ago can i still get pregnut my stomach is big and i havent mothy for a long time and i feel movement in my stomach and my lowe back hurts when i walk and i look like im pregnut could be im pregnut and could it be that my tubes that did come untie