Hello, my friends. I take vitamin supplements regularly since I work in the gym. However, I am afraid that I may exaggerate with the dose I'm taking. In that case, I would really like to know what can cause vitamin overdose. I will appreciate all your efforts in replying my post. Thanks.

Hello to you too. Mostly large doses of fat-soluble vitamins are the ones that can cause toxicity. If the people take vitamin supplements without any control, there can be a vitamin overdose. So, I advise you not to exaggerate when taking this supplements. Sometimes, there can be a mistake. Vitamin K overdose usually appears with infants when larger doses of vitamin K are administrated to them after they born. When doctors prescribe vitamins as a therapy for other diseases, they should think on possible side effects. I hope everything will be all right with you. Good luck with the gym. Bye!