Hello everyone.
I am a 18 year old male firstly.
Recently my best friends of 10 years told me his brother is gay. My jaw pretty much dropped and i got shocked alot. i respected this guy ALOT. but when i heard this. I got so scared of being gay myself. I did not EVER question my sexuality before this. I have no desire for a man and when i look at gay porn i get disgusted with myself and close it. i lose erection over it. Now i keep questioning it over and over again but i have NO reason to suspect i am gay. In fact i masterbuated to women as consistently as always but i still question it.

I also am on summer break and am not working or going to school. Just sitting around all day. I feel like i have some erectile dysfunction and it doesnt go up as easily for women as it did years ago. I think it is also because ive watched so much porn that i am bored of regular old sex now. all this contributes to my fear. What do you think is wrong with me guys? I feel like i am not gay but i keep worrying that i am. I really really dont want to be gay. Lastly i believe since im sitting around all day that i am not exposed to enough women as i am when there is school or work. Is this some kind of obsessive complusive disorder?

could be HOCD

It could be the fact of you adjusting to the fact that this person you looked up to is homosexual, you may feel obliged that, that too must be how you feel. However, you cannot change who you really are. If you are gay, you are gay. If you aren't you aren't. Questioning, and worrying about it so much will not help you. Just let it come naturally. Also with the erectile dysfunction, it could very well be one, or maybe its the fact that you are carrying this burden on your shoulder?