Some people say I am charming some say I am very conniving and manipulative,smart. I tend to lack remorse and I hate to follow the rules and end up breaking them. I have no desire of making friends and being sociable is also what I hate. I am fine by myself. I can also be mentally unstable and have anger thoughts plus suicide. But suicide I don't act on it and thoughts of self harm maybe I might act out on that I know in the past I od myself. Having stormy relationships. I can be cold and distant. I can be charming when I want something. I know this may be crazy but I got a major personality issue. I don't trust others and I look out for anyone who will be poking into my affairs. I tend to be secretive and introverted. I don't know if my doctor will fine or care to tell me I might have a personality issue of any of the disorders. I try not to diagnose myself but it is hard cause I end up acting out on it. I can tend to be selfish and lacking empathy. I also have self-love issues thinking they aren't better as I am and everyone should live up to my standards. I don't know what I have but its pretty much bugging me and my doctor might not believe me. Other issues is I tend to want to be alone then to be with a company of people. I don't know whats wrong with me but I would like to know by my doctor if she can be a help but she probably won't do any good. I tend to get violent verbally,mentally and physically. I also have anger issues if I forgot to mention this. There's no way I can figure thi out on my own cause of my complusive lying. I might say sorry just to get out of trouble and show no concern for the victim and sometimes I play the victim and become dramatic. I was bullied constantly when I was at school. I don't feel any shame of hurting people mentally,verbally or physically like I said lack of remorse. Some say I am attention seeking looking for attention I just think thats BS. Sometimes I do seek people but only when I want too. usually I end up pushing them away.Plus I am always unfaithful never follow though my promises.

P.S: I'm just screwed up in my head who wants to know what is wrong with me and the truth

P.P.S: If you know anything about this and you can help me to step up to the plate and tell me what I need to do then I'll do it thank you for your time

well unfortunatly angrywolf this is a much bigger issue than we can handel here. you need to get to a phsycologist as soon as possible. there is some normality for some of the things you feel but in all honesty you need to seek help and get on some medication. it is not your fault you feel this way and you should not fee ashamed. with that said you do need to get some help and if you go to the right doctor they will care about you and try and help you. you know you have some big problems and ultimatly you have to be the one to take action and go for help.

we will be hear if you need to talk and while you hate society and people you are still reaching out for help by contacting us. thank you for that :-) let us know if there is any way which we can help you further please keep in contact.....

You sound like a wannabe sociopath to me. 

I agree with the wannabe sociopath comment.  Your concern with what might be wrong with you emphasizes the fact that you are faking.  Disorders aren't fun, grow up.  

On the contrary I believe he is not acting. I myself can relate to this roughly 90%, hate society, socializing, talking, pictures, stupid people, stupid questions. I only keep people around for the enjoyment when they have great quarrels amongst themselves.  In the end I relate with you to the roots of this. Overall, through my own self-diagnosis i have concluded I'm socially inept and wouldn't mind stabbing a couple people in the kidney once in awhile.

Sincerely, 

A Loony ._.