I keep hearing about good sides of running. I agree that it is a demanding sport. However it is also a rewarding one. I don’t mean money. I mean satisfaction, recognition and acceptance. There is nothing more rewarding than overcoming the obstacles and impossible odds. What is your biggest running chalenge?

I agree with you. Running is rewarding indeed. As for my challenge, it happened some ten months ago. I had sprained my ankle and was suggested to avoid racing until it is healed completely. There was a charity race and I wanted to participate no matter what. I went to my doctor and in spite of his objections and advices I made him bandage my ankle and fasten it in some special way. I raced as I intended. It hurt like hell. I was tempted many times to quit but I managed to stay in. I finished second. Although I won many races I consider this one my biggest (and most foolish) victory. I was forced to rest three weeks longer because of that. Nevertheless I beat the impossible odds.