What is your biggest sacrifice for running? I’m only a recreational runner but I follow my routine and never miss my training. Many times I didn’t want to go out with my friends because I didn’t want to skip running. My wife is also frequently complaining about this running and she says that I don’t spend enough time with her but I always have the time for my training. Let’s hear your experiences.

I can’t say that I’m so dedicated to running but in my opinion it’s enough to remember all those times when it was raining or snowing and I was shivering with cold but I was still running. Besides, no matter how much we all like to run, we can’t deny that it’s a very exhausting and demanding activity. It takes time to get used to running routine and to organize your lifestyle so that you can manage to do everything. Sometimes I’m too tired but I still go to run, and the truth is I always feel better after that. I don’t think that sacrifice is actually the right word since running gives us pleasure and nobody would do it if it weren’t so.

Sounds like your an running addict, don't worry it is the best and healthiest addiction you can have!

Have you ever thought of changing when you run?

If you train in the afternoon, maybe you could switch to mornings.

Doug

Biggest sacrifice for running? Quiting cigarettes.

I'm all about balance so it is only when I am training for something that I start giving things up. I'd say surfing is usually the first to go...