What is the earliest you have ever gone out for a run?

around 6:00 AM or so 2 summers ago when I had to commute early to work...

3:00am.

Well, I've gone out at midnight but as far as waking up it's 5 AM. It's a LOT easier in the summer when the sun rises at that time!

4:45 and it was DARK

We used to have a race 'Run out of the Old Year and into the New' (10km.)
Starting at 11.45 pm.; believe me I was still running well into the New Year.

I had a few last summer that started around 5:10 a.m. Most days I start at 5:30 a.m. so it wasn't a big deal.

I haven't run in the early morning for years, but I think the earliest run was probably around 5:30AM.

Earliest run was 0330 for a ten miler

Earliest I have been seen riding my bike at 0230ish as well

During the week its usually around 430ish

4:30 for a 17 miler before work. At a seminar that weekend and had to move my long run up.

Today was my earliest run, 17.6 miles at 4:15 in the morning. Pretty strange heading out in the dark and finishing before the sun was up.

I would love to find a race like that on New Years Eve.

I ran the NYRRC "Midnight Run" in Central Park many years ago. It starts at the stroke of midnight on Jan 1st (with fireworks) and there's champgne stations (in addition to water). Many people run in costume - it's a blast. It used to be 5K but they made it longer (too many people?). The year I ran it (1998) it was about 10 degrees. I wore a heavy coat to the start with the intention of checking it with baggage; I wound up just leaving it on.

I'm gonna say 6ish. Early morning runs don't agree with me.

3:00am.
There is a good chance I'll be getting a second job soon and won't be able to run after work, which means I'm going to have to get up at 4 to run.