Hello, guys. I have recently got pregnant. I am used to doing exercises and to a healthy life. I must admit that I would like to proceed in that way during my pregnancy, but I am not sure what kind of exercise is advisible during this condition. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

Hi to you too. It is recommended to do exercises during pregnancy. However, it should be gentle exercises that won’t hurt you or your baby. Walking is always something doctors recommend. The abdominal wall exercise is also good. You lie flat on the floor and tighten your abdominal muscles. Breathing exercises are also good. I suggest you to talk to an expert that will guide you. It will be best. I hope everything will be all right. Congratulations!

I Didnt Have A Clue Of What Exercises To Do During My Pregnancy So What I Done Was Went Onto Ebay And Searched Pregnancy Fitness Dvd And I Found One Called The Y Plan!!!!! Its Great....They Show You Different Exercises For Each Trimester And Then They Show You Exercises For After You Have Had The Baby!!! The Dvd Cost All Together 4Pound!!! Hope This Is Help.. Good Luck x