Do you have any advice regarding this? I am sure that there has to be someone here who was dealing with abdominal pain during pregnancy and you must have had some tricks in order to ease your pain, am I right? My friends told me that abdominal pain during pregnancy is something normal that every single woman who is pregnant is experiencing so that there is no need for me to go and talk to my doctor about it but I still want to find a way to somehow ease this abdominal pain. So what do you think, can anyone give me some advice here?

My friend told me that a warm shower or a warm bath are good for this matter. I am in my first trimester so she told me this just in case if I ever have any abdominal pain, although she told me as well that it is normal to feel abdominal pain during pregnancy. She also told me that regular exercise is good for this matter but that I should be careful when choosing different exercises because you shouldn't really do too much exercise while on your back because you can hurt your baby somehow, I don't know, I hope that this helps a bit.

Oh, this brings back memories. I remember my long warm baths during my pregnancy. I actually started having baths during pregnancy because it helped me ease my abdominal pain so Chameleon Color is right about that. Well, I started to love it and I used to spend hours and hours just lying there in my tub, I think that my husband hated me a bit because I preferred to spend some time in the tub rather than with him. Oh well, it was not the end of the world. Anyway, warm baths work great for abdominal pain in pregnancy, it's tested. :)

Okay, I don't really remember the last time I took a bath for like longer than 30 minutes. I actually think that that is exactly what I need right now so I am going to give it a try. Well, I honestly hope that I won't neglect my husband because of this but I am sure that I won't, I can't go more than 2 hours without talking to him, we are that weird, yep. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it, if you happen to know anything else which could help me ease my abdominal pain, please let me know.

Oh you will see, when you see how pleasant it is, you won't even think about your husband, I actually thought once how would it be to just live like that, lying in a bath. Well, one thing's for sure - this will definitely help you ease pregnancy abdominal pain, you can give it a try and let me know if it worked for you, and I also want to know if you eventually neglected your husband because I am 100% that you are so going to enjoy this and you are going to forget about everything else while lying in a bathroom tub.

In this info center, you can find more information about this abdominal pain and what is the main cause of it.

https://ic.steadyhealth.com/lower-abdominal-pain-during-pregnancy

I was reading it because it really helped me when I was pregnant. I realized that every pregnant girl has this type of pain and that is pretty much normal, I think. You can do a lot of things to ease pregnancy abdominal pain. For example, if you feel pain in your lower back and your hips (like pregnant ladies usually do), you should put some pillow underneath your back, This will help you ease your pain and I am sure that you will feel much better back than.

Can't tell from my own experience since I was never pregnant before, but I was talking with my good friend about this when she was pregnant because we were trying to find some solution together. Even I went to see her doctor when she had those pains.

I have learned something as well and who knows, maybe it will help me someday. Anyway, here are a couple of advice that you can use:

- you can lie down on the side opposite to the spot where you feel the pain. Put your feet up and be in that position for at least 30 minutes. 

- Make yourself a warm bath. It will help you relax totally. 

- Put hot bag on the painful area.

- Try to relax as much as you can.

Like every other (or every, I am not sure anymore) pregnant girl I am having those problems. I just can't avoid this abdominal pain whatever I try to do. I don't know how I think that my doctor doesn't understand this as well at all. Anyway, I tried to find the best option for me and I find one information. I am a little bit ashamed to ask this my doctor, so I have to find a solution. I decided to ask you. Anyway, to cut long story short I found one information where it says that sex can actually help me feel better in this situation, that sex can make this abdominal pain to go away. I always believed that intercourse can only harm me...Help please.

Hey there Guest. No, that is not true. I don't see how having intercourse can help you ease your pain. Actually, I think that having sex can make this pain even bigger. 

Look, reaching an orgasm can give you a lot of cramps and a slight backache because an orgasm can make pulsation ripple up through your vagina. It can leave some cramps and it can cause a pain to you. I am not sure what researches you have found, but I can swear that they are not true.  Remember that having sex when you are waiting for a baby can make their ripples feel more like contraction cramps. So, cramps are still there.