My older sister is in her second trimester of pregnancy. She is ok and she would like to be more active. So she decided to start to exercise a bit. But she doesn’t know what kind of exercise can pregnant women do at home? Please, can somebody tell me what is the best for her? Thanks!

That is good idea but she need to talk to with her doctor, before she begin exercising. But I can tell you that she can do Kegel exercises. Every doctor will recommend these exercises to pregnant women. Strengthening these muscles during pregnancy can help her develop the ability to control her muscles during labor and delivery.

Yoga is very good during pregnancy but only with a good instructor and prior consultation with the Doctor. No matter what Doctor's consultation is very important, as to what your sis can do and how much she should do.