I have a lot of time since I got pregnant so I am reading a lot. I read especially books about pregnancy. Lots of them are mentioning safe pregnancy exercise plan. Even my doctor says that I should exercise. So, can you please tell me what safe pregnancy exercise plan is?

You should consult with your doctor to make such plan. His advice to start practicing is the first step. It means that your pregnancy is going well. If you are the beginner in exercising then you should chose the light exercises and you should do them slowly. If you do not notice excessive tiredness, pains or shortness of breath you can go to the next level of exercises. So you can gradually build up you form. That is the way to conduct safe pregnancy exercise pain.

Hello there,

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy and I am happy for you and of course about the fact that everything is fine. It is great that you are thinking about exercising during pregnancy! My wife was doing Pilates when she was pregnant with our son and I know for sure that this was very good for her.

You should get a personal trainer and let him know that you are pregnant so that he goes easy with you.  You will feel much better doing exercises during your pregnancy and you will build up your muscles and this can help you during delivery. Also you will get into shape much faster than you think and this is very good to know.