I believe most of you had went through a load of varieties of Supplements sold in the market.
So had I.. I want to find a brand of supplements that contains a large varieties of vitamins and minerals.
And,most importantly,at a reasonable price.
So,does anybody know about such a kind of supplements..?

Whey is the supplement which I use. It is not really cheaper but can be affordable.

I think you've referring for the multivitamins. And it's a good choice dietary supplement for overall well-being. It consists of essential vitamins and minerals that one's need to live a healthy, full life. If you would asked for a brand, they said the multivitamins offered by the Maxalife is the best multivitamins nowadays. I don't know how much their multivitamins, i suggest you to visit their site for you to grasp more info like price and it's benefits. Hope this answer of mine help you! :)

The thing is, you're going to have to strike a balance. Is the level of the vit/mins or the price the priority? A lot of the cheaper ones are very low and not very comprehensive so might be a pointless buy if you're spending on a product that doesn't offer the levels you want/need.

On the other hand, there are some really over-priced multi vit/minerals available and it pays to shop around.

The thing to do is read the labels and look out for the RDAs (recommended daily allowance) and see if it is at least 100% - which would mean the the dosage is the min recommended for daily intake. That or above is a reasonable level in a multi-vit. If you are looking for high levels, obviously, you'd want more than 100% RDAs. Plus, some vit/mins are not to be taken long term at high levels.

The other tip is to look for `time released` on the label, as this means that the tablet has been coated to try and help it to be more steadily released through-out the day - in other words, not a hit of vits and then flushed through your system.

In terms of brands, I like Holland and Barrett's `Super One` which is often in the sale, if price is an issue. Or Quest is a good make, though usually pricey. There's a website called Healthspan which is also usually quite competitively priced.

There are a LOT of brands around, so it's just a case of reading labels and deciding on what you want and what you're happy to pay.

hope that helps a bit!

x