Hello, folks. I know that potassium is important for normal cell functioning. I would like to know what food contains enough potassium for daily needs. I was hoping someone here will help me with this. I would appreciate anyone who could answer my post. Thank you for all your replies. Bye!

Hi, there. Potassium is very important for normal functioning of neuromuscular cells. You can find it in various foods. The first ones that occur to me are tomatoes and bananas. But, that is not all. Almonds also contain it. Orange juice is also something that should be consumed. You can find it in meat like turkey, chicken, etc. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Bye!

I like to get a lot of my potassium from fruit juices. White grapefruit juice, for example, has about 450 mg of potassium per serving. Just check the labels!