Hi! Recently I felt, Air hunger”. I think that was most stressful experience in my life. Now I want find out why that happened to me. What should I do?

Hi! I also had Air hunger”. I have problem with anxiety. Air hunger is called Dispena. Dyspnea is a common symptom and, in most cases, can be effectively managed in the office by the family physician. Most cases of dyspnea are due to cardiac or pulmonary disease, which is readily identified with a careful history and physical examination. Chest radiographs, electrocardiograph and screening pyrometer are easily performed diagnostic tests that can provide valuable information. Dyspnea can also occur as a somatic manifestation of psychiatric disorders, such as an anxiety disorder, with resultant hyperventilation. When cause can be identify consult with a paleontologist or cardiologist. A consultation with a paleontologist or cardiologist may be helpful to guide the selection and interpretation of second-line testing.

A paleontologist is a scientist who studies dinosaurs! You probably mean pulmonologist (lung doctor).