i am 12 and i feel bad about my weight. I wish i weight about 50 pounds less because i am 156 and my bmi i think is 26.7 (:'()and i am not  proud of it i wish it could just goo away like on that commercial. i am so fat and very self concious about it. i with it would go away i really need help i cant buy any of that equipment because it is REALLY exspensive and i dont have the money so if u could help me out i would really appreaciate it!!!! Thank you and please respond.

ok please remember your only 12 and not done growing. There is a chance that you will grow out of it and your body will change naturally. Just keep a healthy diet ( a good balance of everything fruits, veggies, dairy.. etc) and try to avoid snacking an if you do snack on healthy things ( nuts are good). And you don't need a ton of heavy equipment to get healthy. Simple things like walking or riding your bike daily help. Its also easy to do stretches and crunches in your room without fancy equipment. Also sites like Hulu have fun workout videos like yoga and pilates etc....  Hun don't worry about your weight your too young for that and I know its hard to hear ( i had the same problem) but its true. Just maintain healthy habits and a positive attitude and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Hi ggirl, I absolutely agree with justalilhope. Sweety you are really young and this is the time to start healthy eating habits, and lifestyle habits. First and foremost you need to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful as you are! You are not wrong to want to make changes in yourself if there are things that you want to change, but you have to do it with the mindset that it is only to be healthier and feel better. You should talk to your mom, or whomever is in charge of buying the food in your house, and let them know that you are trying to eat more healthy and would like some fruits, and yogurts, and nuts for snacks, vs. chips and cookies and most anything that comes in a bag. You need to stay well hydrated, (with water) not soda or energy drinks. Breakfast is your biggest ally in losing weight! Feeding yourself a big healthy breakfast is what gets your metabolism
fired up in the morning and burning calories for the day. When you skip breakfast, or any meal in the day (thinking it will help you lose weight) it does the exact opposite, your body goes into starvation mode, and then the very next meal you eat (which is likely to be a big meal because you are really hungry from not eating) your body will store as fat because it is being trained that it is only going to get to eat once or twice a day. However, if you are eating a big breakfast, a snack, and lunch, a light after school snack, then dinner and yes even some dessert (like yogurt with fruit, or even a scoop of ice cream with some fruit & nuts on top) your body will relax and begin to burn extra calories because it will not be in panic mode wondering when its next meal will be. As was mentioned in the first post, you can do tons of exercises without equipment, for instance you could turn the music up in your room and dance your tush off till you're absolutely sweaty and exhausted. You can run/jog in place ( I lost 40lbs doing that in my garage.) You can get a couple cans of veggies or chilli or whatever, and do arm exercises with them, because you're trying to lose weight, the lightweight cans are perfect for being able to do many reps, rather than something heavy that is for building muscle mass. There are literally hundreds of things you can do to exercise at home, you can find things that work for you. Maybe join a sport at school? Be aware that WHEN you do start to lose weight, ( cuz I believe you can do it) that you have to keep fueling your body, and hydrating your body, so don't skip meals and drink a lot of water every day. You can do these things, it takes effort, (it won't just "GO AWAY, LIKE ON THE COMMERCIAL") but it is worth it in the end, for a healthier you, and a better emotional peace. Just know, beauty is not a number on a scale, love yourself for what kind of person you are to others. It's normal to want to look, and feel good, so I hope this has helped maybe give you some encouragement to get started on some changes only you can make. I am on here all the time if you need to talk or have any other questions. Good luck!

Hello friends,

There many persons that are worried due to some fast problems but you should not to worried about you body fat as you can reduce your body fast easily just do some workout and control on your diet such as do not eat chocolate and other things that are enriched with the calories.