My boyfriend is a pro trail cyclist. I support him very much, but I have to clue about the gear and bikes he uses. It’s his birthday soon and I’d like to surprise him and by him a titanium time trial frame. I’m not sure what exactly that is, but he keeps on talking about It constantly and says that he needs it. Tell me where to buy a quality frame and how much it costs.

I hope that you’re filthy rich, because otherwise you’ll have to switch to buying him something else. A pair of pro cycling cloves is what you should consider as a gift  because all the gear for trail, as well as for road cycling is very expensive. I know of a very quality titanium time train frame and it’s manufactured by Pegasus. Unfortunately its price is almost 3000USD. It’s one of the best and the state-of-the-art frames in the world. The whole Pegasus time trail cycle costs about 9000USD. Another option is Setavento. This company designs high quality titanium frames for all kinds of bikes. Their titanium time trail frame costs about £720. I think it’s a bit cheaper than Pegasus, but it’s still a lot of money.