Hi, everyone. I'm currently unemployed, and I just can't afford to buy an insulin pump. Does anyone know where I can get one cheap? I checked Ebay and Amazon, but I'd really like to buy from something more reliable. With those websites, I don't even know if the thing I'm buying works. So, please help me find a good, trustworthy, slightly cheaper insulin pump. Thanks.

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your present employment state. If you're looking for reliability, I would have to reccomend that you ask someone you know. Do you have insurance? Don't they cover pumps? Could you maybe do manual injections instead? What state do you live in? I might know someone who has a pump they're not using.

Hi. I am also sorry to hear that you're unemployed. I agree with previous poster that if you want a one hundred percent chance of the pump working, you should probably get it from someone you know and trust. If you're going for around eighty percent, Ebay's not bad, and I hear Amazon's pretty good. I don't have experience with Amazon, though. User above sounds trustworthy, so maybe you should look into that. Good luck, and Happy New Year!

You should talk with your doctor and pharmacy about this situation. They could refer you to a program that could cover the costs for you insulin pump. Then you can have your own insulin pump that is not used. I would hesitate to buy medical equipment off of Ebay and other auction sites.

Is it a requirement that you have an insulin pump? Have you tried insulin injections yet? Perhaps you can try this first before buying a insulin pump? If medical program cannot offer an insulin pump, it may help with insulin and insulin needles. It's worth looking into.