Starting a new exercise routine is going to be one of the best decisions I made for my health, but like every important life decision, I am not sure what to do. I guess I have to do some research. I read that walking is one of the easiest ways to increase your heart rate and reach the fat-burning stage of exercise. Like many people, I don’t have the ideal place to walk or run outside. I am also short of time very often. That is why I have decided to by a Treadmill. I need Help with purchasing A Treadmill. Any suggestions?

You did the right thing when you decided to buy a treadmill. If you are just starting out, you should use a slow speed and low incline and then slowly raise your exercise level over time. On the other hand, if have more experience and are in a good form, a good treadmill can be used for jogging and running with an increased incline. There are a few things you should pay attention to when selecting a treadmill:
• The treadmill should be comfortable for you to use. The rails should be sturdy and easy to reach from a comfortable position. Also the belt should be appropriate. While belt 18 inches wide and 48 inches long can be good for the average person you may need larger belt if you are taller.
• Check out the treadmill’s display panel. You should be able to read and use it while you are working out. Treadmill with a built-in heart rate monitor is worth considering as you can monitor your work out and adjust your level of exercise accordingly.
• Check the incline abilities. Incline is important as it gives your routine variety and improves your work out. See that the treadmill you choose has the incline abilities you want.
• Read over the warranty carefully. It should cover manufacturer defects for the life of the machine and parts and repair for at least one year.
• Make sure that it can fit in the space you have reserved in your home. Also see that you can move it without any problem.

I would suggest you test any treadmill wearing your full equipment.
Watch for the treadmill's stability. It should not offer a shaky ride and you should also make sure that the hand bars are sturdy.

Also, pay attention to the noise it may be making especially if you are planning on watching tv or listening to music when working out.